More Than Me Events
Wondering if you should attend a More Than Me Event?
These events celebrate and bring together fierce women who want more opportunity, more growth, more connection, more empowerment and more inspiration to massively impact the world around them! If that’s you… girl, you have to be there!
What can you expect?
- Attend a one-day, power-packed conference in a city near you! (See our event calendar for upcoming locations)
- You will hear inspiring stories and insights from power-house women with varying gifts and expertise, all ready to share with you.
- Connect with like-minded souls who are just as hungry for change as you are. Our goal is to have you leave this conference with a new friendship, a new connection!
Get ready to understand the power of your own story and align with your calling and purpose!
- Catered lunch shared with collective, influencers and event guests!
- Celebrate with a celebratory toast at the end of the day!
- Take home Interactive Journal written by founder Tiffany Smiley.
Topics we cover:
- Renewing your mind
- The power of words
- Journey through the powerful testimonies of women in the Bible
- Learn from powerful stories shared by our inspirational speakers
Begin journaling your story and how to start the process of living out your purpose in the most impactful way.
- Create and discuss ways to take actionable steps to live out your purpose
Find an Event Near You
oFeaturing Speakers and Special Guest Panelists:
- Tiffany Smiley (morethanme.com & tiffanysmiley.com)
- Dr. Nelly Farnoody-Zahiri (drnellymomtalk.com)
- Elizabeth Svatek (thewarriormoms.co)
- Angela Alexander (angelaalexanderspeaker.com)
- Natasha Hemmingway (natashahemmingway.com)
- Meryl Kern (liftique.com/meet-the-staff)
- Tanya Newbould – Del Pozzo (whentheboughbreaksfilm.com)
- Tina Battaglia
- Jennifer Schaefer (jenniferwellness.com & eVolve Meditation Studio)
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
- Liftique – www.liftique.com
- eVolve Meditation Studio
- Del Pozzo Jewelry – www.delpozzojewelry.luxury
don't miss a thing
More Than Me is coming to a city near you, sign up to stay in the loop!